Picardy Wallonia’s walking routes have plenty of surprises in store for you! You’ll come across some weird and wonderful creatures and sculptures if you follow the artistic routes, discover the historic heart of Tournai and the centre of the City of Giants in an unusual way, and follow the cross-border route used by Henriette Hanotte, a member of the Resistance during the Second World War.
This pack includes:
5 artistic routes:
– Ellezelles – Le sentier de l’Étrange (Weird and wonderful trail) – 6km
– Enghien – Circuit du parc d’Enghien (Enghien Park route) – 4 km
– Flobecq – Circuit des plantes médicinales (Medicinal plants route) – 4.5km
– Frasnes-lez-Anvaing – Le sentier de l’Amour (Love trail) – 5.5km
– Frasnes-lez-Anvaing – Le sentier Enchanté (Enchanted trail) – 7km
2 interpretation routes:
– Ath – Circuit des lumières (Light-guided route) – 2km
– Tournai – Circuit du cœur historique de Tournai (Historic heart of Tournai route) – 2km
1 cross-border memorial route:
– Rumes/Bachy – Dans les pas de Monique (In Monique’s footsteps) – 10.7km
All the maps in this pack are also for sale in the Wapibox or separately, in French and in Dutch, from Wapishop.be.
In order to help us partially covering the costs of delivery of the maps and brochures, we allow to ask you a small contribution to the shipping costs.